OCTOBER 25 – 28

LANGUAGE: ENGLISH

LANGUAGE FOCUS WEEK

*Copy and share the link to give to all the manager and colleagues of your company the opportunity to enroll to the weekly training sessions.

▼ REGISTER HERE ▼

A quale sessione vuoi partecipare / Which session do you prefer?*
    25 Ottobre/October 2021
    26 Ottobre/October 2021
    27 Ottobre/October 2021
    28 Ottobre/October 2021
    Select all

Dichiaro di aver ricevuto l'informativa e, avendola letta e compresa:
    I declare I have read and understood the Privacy Policy and:

Acconsento/Agree*
    al trattamento da parte di HRC International Academy S.r.l. dei miei dati personali, relativamente alle finalità di cui alle lettere a) e b) dell’informativa privacy (iscrizione e partecipazione all’iniziativa);
    agree that HRC International Academy S.r.l may process my personal data (in terms of name, surname, job title and email) in order to guarantee my enrolment and participation to chosen events;

Acconsento/Agree Non acconsento/Disagree
    al trattamento dei miei dati personali per la finalità di cui alla lettera c) dell’informativa privacy (pubblicazione foto e video sui canali di comunicazione HRC);
    the processing of my personal data by HRC International Academy S.r.l in terms of photos, videos during the event, and any publication of the latter on the HRC International Academy S.r.l channels of communication;

Acconsento/Agree Non acconsento/Disagree
    al trattamento dei miei dati personali per la finalità di cui alla lettera e) dell’informativa privacy (rimanere informato sulle iniziative HRC).
    the processing of my personal data by HRC International Academy S.r.l in terms of: name, surname, e-mail address and phone number) in order to receive promotional materials for future HRC events.

OCTOBER 25 – 28 / 10am-11am – LANGUAGE FOCUS WEEK

25/10/2021

25-10

USING POSITIVE LANGUAGE
    Interested in learning more about positive language and how it can help your soft skills? In this session, you’ll learn how to use positive language successfully to be a more effective communicator.
    In this session we will talk about: Misunderstandings, Clear communication & Communication in your workplace.

FRANK HUBBER Trainer and English Language Teacher SPEEXX

26/10/2021

26-10

LINGUISTIC RACISM: WHAT IS IT AND HOW TO PREVENT IT?
    Did you know that English speakers are treated differently according to their accents? Accent discrimination is a pervasive phenomenon that can be either conscious or unconscious. In this session, we will learn how to end linguistic discrimination and create a more respectful and functional use of language.

27/10/2021

27-10

TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL VIRTUAL MEETINGS IN ENGLISH
    Although we think that in person meetings only differ slightly from virtual ones, there are some key rules that really make the difference between a well-handled meeting and an improvised one. In this session, we will learn the basic rules that will show you how to conduct effective and fruitful virtual meetings.

28/10/2021

28-10

COMMUNICATING ABOUT CULTURALLY SENSITIVE ISSUES IN ENGLISH
    Many accidental misunderstandings and conflicts arise from an inveterate resistance to discuss about tricky topics such as race, religion and gender. How can we avoid being unintentionally insensitive? Which strategies can we put in place to feel comfortable during meaningful conversations? In this session, we will learn the ground rules to engage in culturally sensitive conversations.

bottone-600x100