OCTOBER 4 – 7

LANGUAGE: ENGLISH

MENTAL WELLBEING

*Copy and share the link to give to all the manager and colleagues of your company the opportunity to enroll to the weekly training sessions.

▼ REGISTER HERE ▼

A quale sessione vuoi partecipare / Which session do you prefer?*
04 Ottobre/October 2021
05 Ottobre/October 2021
06 Ottobre/October 2021
07 Ottobre/October 2021
Select all

Dichiaro di aver ricevuto l'informativa e, avendola letta e compresa:
I declare I have read and understood the Privacy Policy and:

Acconsento/Agree*
al trattamento da parte di HRC International Academy S.r.l. dei miei dati personali, relativamente alle finalità di cui alle lettere a) e b) dell’informativa privacy (iscrizione e partecipazione all’iniziativa);
agree that HRC International Academy S.r.l may process my personal data (in terms of name, surname, job title and email) in order to guarantee my enrolment and participation to chosen events;

Acconsento/Agree Non acconsento/Disagree
al trattamento dei miei dati personali per la finalità di cui alla lettera c) dell’informativa privacy (pubblicazione foto e video sui canali di comunicazione HRC);
the processing of my personal data by HRC International Academy S.r.l in terms of photos, videos during the event, and any publication of the latter on the HRC International Academy S.r.l channels of communication;

Acconsento/Agree Non acconsento/Disagree
al trattamento dei miei dati personali per la finalità di cui alla lettera e) dell’informativa privacy (rimanere informato sulle iniziative HRC).
the processing of my personal data by HRC International Academy S.r.l in terms of: name, surname, e-mail address and phone number) in order to receive promotional materials for future HRC events.

OCTOBER 4 – 7 / 10am-11am – MENTAL WELLBEING

04/10/2021

04-10

WORK-LIFE BALANCE MENTAL WELLBEING
We often talk about mental wellbeing, self-empowerment, or personal growth. What is the meaning of being well? Why is so important to search for a good balance both in workplaces and in our lives? How important is the balance the we gain or lose in our personal lives? These are only some of the topics we are going to develop in this webinar that constitutes the opening of an entire week dedicated to mental health.

CRISTINA DI LORETO Head of Training & Advisor MINDWORK

05/10/2021

05-10

WOMEN AND MOMS: UNCOVERING FORGOTTEN RESOURCES
Mental wellbeing requires engagement, effort, and attention. The emergency we faced affected women more than men, probably for their double role of workers and care givers. In this webinar we face this topic giving some practical tips to reactivate resources and skills that sometimes seems forgotten.

————————————–

06/10/2021

06-10

EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE: THE RECIPE FOR COLLABORATION 
How emotional intelligence can enhance collaboration? How can we understand others and be understood by them? Which is the role of emotions in workplace? The webinar wants to reflect on these topics for favoring a collaboration culture in the organization.

Bianca Maria Cavallini Psychologist & Trainer MINDWORK

07/10/2021

07-10

HOW TO DEAL WITH UNCERTAINLY
Human beings by their nature have a strong need for certainty. However, life often confronts us with the challenge of uncertainty. In this webinar we will talk about flexibility, one of the most important skill in life and work. Discover with us how you can train your flexibility that plays a key role in managing uncertainty.