JULY 12 – 15

DATA DRIVEN HR

*Copy and share the link to give to all the manager and colleagues of your company the opportunity to enroll to the weekly training sessions.

▼ REGISTER HERE ▼

A quale sessione vuoi partecipare / Which session do you prefer?*
    28 Giugno/June 2021
    29 Giugno/June 2021
    30 Giugno/June 2021
    01 Luglio/July 2021
    Select all

Dichiaro di aver ricevuto l'informativa e, avendola letta e compresa:
    I declare I have read and understood the Privacy Policy and:

Acconsento/Agree*
    al trattamento da parte di HRC International Academy S.r.l. dei miei dati personali, relativamente alle finalità di cui alle lettere a) e b) dell’informativa privacy (iscrizione e partecipazione all’iniziativa);
    agree that HRC International Academy S.r.l may process my personal data (in terms of name, surname, job title and email) in order to guarantee my enrolment and participation to chosen events;

Acconsento/Agree Non acconsento/Disagree
    al trattamento dei miei dati personali per la finalità di cui alla lettera c) dell’informativa privacy (pubblicazione foto e video sui canali di comunicazione HRC);
    the processing of my personal data by HRC International Academy S.r.l in terms of photos, videos during the event, and any publication of the latter on the HRC International Academy S.r.l channels of communication;

Acconsento/Agree Non acconsento/Disagree
    al trattamento dei miei dati personali per la finalità di cui alla lettera e) dell’informativa privacy (rimanere informato sulle iniziative HRC).
    the processing of my personal data by HRC International Academy S.r.l in terms of: name, surname, e-mail address and phone number) in order to receive promotional materials for future HRC events.

JULY 12 – 15 / 10am-11am – DATA DRIVEN HR

12/07/2021

12-7

DATA FROM MARS, HR LEADERS FROM VENUS – NEW PERSPECTIVES OF THE PEOPLE ANALYTICS JOURNEY
    An analytical mindset and practical first steps are a must for any HR leader who prepares the organization for the future of work. Leading a successful journey of People Analytics and data-driven HR follows a unique conceptual model shared in this talk. Key takeaways will include definition and myths; data sources guideline and quick wins; processes, teams, and partnerships; data-driven culture and ethics.

LITTAL SHEMER HAIM People Analytics, HR Data Strategy, Organizational Research – Consultant, Mentor, Speaker, Influencer LITTALICS.COM
    CRISTINA SARNACCHIARO Vice President Sales for Europe and UK EMSI BURNING GLASS

13/07/2021

13-7

THE PEOPLE ANALYTICS JOURNEY IN VODAFONE UK
    In questa sessione vi parlerò del percorso di People Analytics in Vodafone UK: le motivazioni che ci hanno spinto a costruire questo servizio in azienda e le sfide che abbiamo dovuto affrontare per costruire il team e per coinvolgere tutta la funzione HR. Infine, condividerò alcuni casi concreti di come oggi stiamo utilizzando i dati per prendere le nostre decisioni.

ALESSANDRO LINARI Head of People Analytics VODAFONE UK
    CRISTINA SARNACCHIARO
    Vice President Sales for Europe and UK EMSI BURNING GLASS

14/07/2021

14-7

SKILL DEVELOPMENT FRAMEWORK
    Presentazione del pilota in corso relativo alla definizione del nuovo “Skill Development Framework”, rivolto a tutte le famiglie professionali presenti nell’organizzazione, in ottica data driven, valorizzando gli analytics del mercato del lavoro. Lo “Skill Development Framework” è una infrastruttura in corso di creazione, volta a mappare i ruoli professionali e le relative competenze, aumentando l’efficacia delle azioni di formazione e di sviluppo (focus specifico: attraction e retention del target «newly hired»), valorizzando i trend di crescita delle competenze previsti dal mercato del lavoro.

DAVID RICCO Head of Learning, Development and Change Managent CASSA DEPOSITI E PRESTITI
    CRISTINA SARNACCHIARO Vice President Sales for Europe and UK EMSI BURNING GLASS

15/07/2021

15-7

HOW CISCO USES LABOUR MARKET DATA TO EMPOWER TODAY’S WORKFORCE, SOURCE & DEVELOP TOP TALENT
    The goal of Cisco’s Inclusive Future and Strategy group was to provide an inclusive experience for all current and prospective employees. With a focus on talent, Cisco was looking to transform the way it develops skills and learning across the company and to provide employees with opportunities for growth. The burden fell to HR and other business areas to manually validate aspects of the talent cycle, such as job profile creation and skill mapping.

Cisco needed to find a solution to automate this process and began working with Burning Glass Technologies in 2018 to gain a holistic view of the skills and talent within Cisco’s enterprise. Lexonis was the complementary technology which helped to provide automated feedback for job profile creation.

ALISTAIR ANTOINE LEADER People Solutions & Architecture Digital Experience CISCO
    CRISTINA SARNACCHIARO
    Vice President Sales for Europe and UK EMSI BURNING GLASS

bottone-600x100