OCTOBER 18 – 21

DIVERSITY & INCLUSION

LANGUAGE: ENGLISH

*Copy and share the link to give to all the manager and colleagues of your company the opportunity to enroll to the weekly training sessions.

▼ REGISTER HERE ▼

A quale sessione vuoi partecipare / Which session do you prefer?*
    18 Ottobre/October 2021
    19 Ottobre/October 2021
    20 Ottobre/October 2021
    21 Ottobre/October 2021
    Select all

Dichiaro di aver ricevuto l'informativa e, avendola letta e compresa:
    I declare I have read and understood the Privacy Policy and:

Acconsento/Agree*
    al trattamento da parte di HRC International Academy S.r.l. dei miei dati personali, relativamente alle finalità di cui alle lettere a) e b) dell’informativa privacy (iscrizione e partecipazione all’iniziativa);
    agree that HRC International Academy S.r.l may process my personal data (in terms of name, surname, job title and email) in order to guarantee my enrolment and participation to chosen events;

Acconsento/Agree Non acconsento/Disagree
    al trattamento dei miei dati personali per la finalità di cui alla lettera c) dell’informativa privacy (pubblicazione foto e video sui canali di comunicazione HRC);
    the processing of my personal data by HRC International Academy S.r.l in terms of photos, videos during the event, and any publication of the latter on the HRC International Academy S.r.l channels of communication;

Acconsento/Agree Non acconsento/Disagree
    al trattamento dei miei dati personali per la finalità di cui alla lettera e) dell’informativa privacy (rimanere informato sulle iniziative HRC).
    the processing of my personal data by HRC International Academy S.r.l in terms of: name, surname, e-mail address and phone number) in order to receive promotional materials for future HRC events.

OCTOBER 18 – 21 / 10am-11am – DIVERSITY & INCLUSION

18/10/2021

18-10

OUR APPROACH TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
    The Business Case for Diversity Inclusion is clear – now what?
    Companies know that diversity in the workplace is important. But just knowing this isn’t enough, and the right tools are needed to build inclusive, diverse workplaces and to build a culture of belonging. Join this session to learn more about Workday’s VIBE™ approach to Value Inclusion, Belonging, and Equity for all and how a structured approach taking into account outcomes, indicators, and actions can help to drive lasting change.

DANIELA PORR Vibe Expert WORKDAY

19/10/2021

19-10

TOOLS TO SUPPORT DIVERSITY AND INCLUSIONS
    We’re investing in our solutions to create a great workplace for everyone—and help you do the same at yours. Learn how Workday’s cloud solution empowers customers to gain critical real-time insight to shape D&I strategies with a data-driven approach, build a diverse workforce, and create a culture of belonging to support the future of work.

SARAH MANCA Sr Solution Consultant WORKDAY

20/10/2021

20-10

A BROADER APPROACH TO D&I: FROM PLAN TO ACTION
    In this session we will take a deep dive to explore how tools can help move the needle to a more inclusive workplace. We will look at examples on how to infuse Belonging, Diversity and Inclusion across all of HR and Talent Management, will look at why Skill Management and D&I go hand in hand, and think about how to include employees in these efforts and create a great, inclusive employee experience.

DANIELA PORR Vibe Expert WORKDAY

21/10/2021

21-10

FINDING STRENGTHS IN DIFFERENCES: AN INCLUSIVE MINDSET
    At the end of a week of input on diversity, belonging, equity and inclusion, let’s focus on our own mindsets, experiences and attitudes with a format that gives time for both input and time for self-reflection. We will use short exercises, reflection times and survey questions, and provide ideas about tools and processes for companies to embrace differences and embrace an inclusive mindset, working on a culture of belonging and opportunity for all.

SARAH MANCA Sr Solution Consultant WORKDAY
    DANIELA PORR
    Vibe Expert WORKDAY

bottone-600x100